To set up an email account on your Windows Phone:
- Enable ActiveSync on the mailbox. Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I activate ActiveSync service for the user? for instructions.
- Find your particular settings (Username, Exchange domain, Server address). The correct account information can be found in My Services > ActiveSync.
- Add the Exchange account on your Windows Phone, following the instructions below.
Adding an Exchange account on a Windows Phone:
- Go to Settings > System > Add Account > add an account then tap Outlook.
- On the Set up email screen add the following information:
- Email Address – The user’s email address
Password – The user’s mailbox password
- On the next screen add the following information:
- User name – Your email address or ActiveSync Username
- Domain – Leave it blank
- Click Sign In
- If you prompted with the screen “We could’t find your settings”, first please check your password using Outlook Web Access and try again. Re-fill your password field to make sure there are no typos. If you are still being prompted for settings, tap on advanced
- On the next screen add in the requested information. Refer to your Welcome Email
- Email Address
- Username: Your Email address or ActiveSync Username
- Server: Your server name
- Complete the setup process by tapping sign in. You will be forwarded to Settings with the new account in the list of accounts. You can access you email from the list of applications or pin it to the home screen.