IT SERVICE COORDINATOR / IT HELPDESK
ARE YOU LOOKING …
- For a position where you can apply your budding technical skills?
- To be part of an organization where you can have an impact on its success?
- For a workplace where you will be heard and not ignored?
- To work with a team of people who are ready to help you grow and learn?
- To bring happiness to lives of by solving their technical needs?
- For a hybrid work environment
- To no longer be bored with your job?
- To be a Superhero and save the day?
YOU LIKE TO…
- Stay organized
- Be productive
- Be involved in supporting your local community
- Expanding your technical skills
- Get into the details
- Learn new things
- Have personal relationships and make people happy
- Solve problems that aren’t always technical (but mostly)
- Be around and work with a wide variety of technology
Be a full-time IT Service Coordinator working for Computer Superheroes. We are a Managed IT Service Provider supporting a wide variety of small business customers in multiple verticals including healthcare, manufacturing, finance, and business professional services. You will perform timely remote and on-site (80% remote work from home) service to small businesses along the front range of Colorado and across the country. The perfect person for this position is someone with great interpersonal, organizational and technical skills. We hire people, not robots. Client growth and success drive Computer Superheroes and you will be a key factor in the company’s achievements.
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide first-level, customer-centric support for our clients and end-users to resolve or escalate their issue.
- Triage, route, and resolve helpdesk tickets, emails and phone calls
- Diagnose and resolve computer and network hardware and software problems
- Coordinate with customers and our technical staff to arrange appointments in a timely manner.
- Install and configure computers, servers and network hardware and software
- Perform routine system maintenance.
- Update and create service procedures and KB articles
- Follow up with customers on completed work
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have or be working towards technical certifications (A+, Network+)
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- 1 year experience with service desk ticket management software
- 1 year recent hands-on desktop support experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office troubleshooting
- Exposure/experience with helpdesk management of Office 365 tenants
- Experience with backup strategies and threat detection applications
- Demonstrated TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking, routing, wireless and firewall configuration
- Must have a reliable form of independent transportation that can transport computer equipment safely and securely.
- Be within an hour’s drive of Boulder
- Fluency in English. Additional language skills a plus.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be BONDABLE (no felonies in the last seven years).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Science or equivalent experience
- Information Technology vocational school or equivalent
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- You will be hired as a W2 Employee. No contract/1099 work.
- Weekly salary, weekly pay.
- 128 hours PTO/year to start
- A comprehensive benefits plan, including health/medical, dental, vision, and disability.
- 50% compensation on additional training relevant to job requirements.
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Personal-use computer equipment and software offered at wholesale cost.
- Field laptop, tools, and other equipment for the job as needed.
We invite you to join Computer Superheroes today!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
Please send your resume, references and cover letter and tell us the following:
- Your complete resume demonstrating your experience, not just your skills
- Include dates of employment, title and duties of the positions you held.
- Professional and personal references.
- Your compensation requirements.
- A story about how your work saved the day for someone!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned. It is the policy of the Computer Superheroes to provide equal opportunity for employment to any employee or applicant, irrespective of race, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or national origin, or any other legally protected characteristic. All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. Equal opportunity for employment shall also be extended to those qualified individuals with handicaps who apply for or are employed by Computer Superheroes. Computer Superheroes is a drug-free work environment. Those candidates offered employment may be required to pass a drug test and/or background investigations. Employment with the Computer Superheroes may be contingent on successful completion of both the drug test and/or background investigations.