(As of January 1, 2023)
The following constitutes OneTech Computer Consulting, Inc. DBA Computer Superheroes, Inc.’s (“Computer Superheroes”) Billing Policy. “You,” “Your,” and “Company” shall refer to the Company executing this Billing Policy. All invoices are subject to these terms
- Standard Billing Rate: $150.00 per user, per month, for a minimum of 10 users, with a 12-month commitment, unless agreed upon, outlined and executed by a Managed Services Agreement. Additional services and fees may be outlined on the Managed Services Agreement and may be added to the agreement as You request or require. Compensation for services is non-refundable and cannot be substituted for products, equipment, tangible goods, or sales and use taxes, or assigned to third parties. Computer Superheroes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to increase its fees, require prepayment for materials and Services, or full payment upon completion of a project. Company will endeavor to provide prompt written notice of billing or payment changes via a new schedule with our monthly billing statement.
- Hardware and Software Product Billing: Tangible goods totaling over $1000 must be paid in advance of order and delivery.
- Payment Terms: Invoice balance is due 30 days from receipt of invoice, unless previous arrangements have been made in writing. Your invoice will reflect the services and costs incurred. You can view and pay your invoice via our online payment portal at https://computersuperheroes.connectboosterportal.com/ Pricing assumes payment by EFT or ACH. Computer Superheroes does not accept cash or checks for invoice payment. All Credit Card transactions are subject to a processing fee.
- Late Payments: In the event of nonpayment of fees or costs, Computer Superheroes reserves the right to impose interest (12% A.P.R.) for accounts over thirty (30) days delinquent, cancel or suspend any services, and recover all costs incurred for collections, including attorney’s fees and costs.
- Unpaid Balances: Company shall be liable for all collection costs including reasonable attorney or collection fees for all balances remaining unpaid more than ninety (90) days after invoice date. No additional purchases or work will be performed on Company’s behalf until all balances are paid in full.
- Hours of Operation: Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM MST except for holidays as observed by Wall Street.
- Return of non-defective/non-delivered items: Return of non-defective/non-delivered items must be in original, sealed packaging. All non-defective returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Non-Defective Items returned without their original packaging will not be accepted for return or credit. Activated software licenses are non-returnable. Software subscriptions are subject to the terms and conditions of the subscription license.
- We warrant that all services provided will be performed in a workmanlike manner in accordance with commercially reasonable standards of the local community. In regard to software, parts and/or components installed on your behalf, we warrant the installation services, however we assign to you the manufacture’s warranties on the equipment and software themselves. You shall be responsible for registering said product(s), and maintaining its warranty in force.
- Please be advised that unless specifically provided for in writing, we shall not be liable for any loss of use, interruption of business, cost of procurement of substitute goods, technology, data, or services or any consequential, incidental, special, indirect or exemplary damages of any kind (including lost profits) arising out of our services, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability, or any other legal or equitable theory. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE and all damage recoveries shall be limited to the policy limit of our general business insurance policy. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof